TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as use of and/ or buying from our site means you will be bound by them on purchasing any of the products listed on our site.
2. We reserve the rights to remove, modify or change, without notice, any information on this Site from time to time. We may change these conditions at any time by posting notice of the changes on the site. If you use the site after we have posted the changes, you will be bound by the new terms. You should, therefore, ensure that you read the conditions each time you use the site.
3. If we have to revise these conditions as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected products or just the products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel the contract, you will have to return ( at our cost) any relevant products you already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
4. The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purpose only. We have made every effort to display the colours accurately but we cannot guarantee that your computer ‘s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products.
5. Placing an order: by placing you are offering to purchase products on the following conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us. If we are unable to supply you with products, we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
6. Our shopping page will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take time to read and check your order at any stage of the process.
7. The price of the products are inclusive of VAT & Delivery price of £3.99 for national and internationally the price will vary from £6.99. The prices of the products may change from time to time but will not affect any order you have already placed.
8. After you have placed an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the products have been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the dispatched confirmation.
9. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date and basically, we will not be responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or events outside our control.
10. If you order products from our site for delivery to one of the international delivery destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
11. Payment: you can only pay for products using a debit card, credit card, PayPal, we accept also the following: Mastercard, Maestro Delta, Solo or Electron debit cards, American Express charge cards.
12. Cancellation: Consumers have a legal right to cancel a contract unless the product is faulty, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of underwear, swimwear and bodysuits or jewellery. Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract the depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered. To cancel a contract we will refund you the price you paid for the products. However. please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in any store, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the products to us. We will refund you on the credit card, debit card, PayPal account, … you used to pay for the products. Unless the products are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us.
13. In general, you must provide us with a valid email address and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that address. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to receive email communication from us.
14. Gifts Vouchers will be valid for time to time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher. Unless otherwise stated, gift vouchers will expire automatically, 6 months after purchase.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, including because you have complaints, you can contact us by email from the site.